Product Spotlight | December 4, 2022
8 Reasons Darn Tough Socks Make the Perfect Stocking Stuffer
Socks can be more than boring functionality. Darn Tough Socks has proved it over and over again with their line of fun, colorful, tough, and weather-smart socks. Let’s take a look at Darn Tough Socks with 8 good reasons why you should have on a pair right now, and why they make excellent stocking stuffers.
- They’re Unique (just like you). Every pair of Darn Tough Socks feature different colors and patterns to go with the day’s ensemble. While it’s unorthodox, it is okay to wear mismatched socks for a splash of fun that only you know about.
- They’re Bult for Work. Darn Tough work socks are built to tackle a hard day on the job and come back for more. Including Paul Bunyan Work Socks and John Henry Boot Socks for men, as well as women’s options, such as the Steely Boot Midweight Work Socks, every pair comes with the Darn Tough guarantee. Plus, these work socks are made with merino wool for breathability and all-weather performance. You’ll also get a perfect fit with no slipping or blisters, fast action wicking, and fine gauge knitting. Darn Tough will quickly become the favorite pair of work socks.
- Happiness Starts with Your Toes. The right pair of socks keep your feet comfortable and dry. Plus, they make your feet look good, giving you more confidence for the day. Bet you didn’t know so much rode on a pair of socks, did you?
They Keep Odor at Bay. A good pair of socks will keep foot odor from ruining shoes and first dates. Darn Tough uses merino wool to wick away sweat, meaning you can walk around in your socks and nobody will complain.
- They Keep Odor at Bay. A good pair of socks will keep foot odor from ruining shoes and first dates. Darn Tough uses merino wool to wick away sweat, meaning you can walk around in your socks and nobody will complain.
- Darn Tough is Family Owned. They’ve been making socks in Vermont for nearly 40 years. That means they know a thing or two about designing, knitting, and testing socks for durability and comfort.
- There’s a Guarantee. If you can wear out a pair of Darn Tough Socks, they’ll replace them free of charge. Of course, there are limitations to the unconditional lifetime guarantee, but the point is that Darn Tough is so confident in their socks, they’re willing to back up everything they make. It’s one of the many reasons we love their socks at Coastal.
- Made in U.S.A. Every pair is made in Vermont at the Darn Tough mill. Every step of the kitting process happens in one spot, adding up to some incredible quality.
- They’re Tough. The wool that Darn Tough uses is fine-gauge, low-micron 100% merino wool. That’s the good stuff. They then reinforce the outside and inside of every pair with nylon and lycra for added comfort, durability and fit.
Get Darn Tough Socks at Coastal
Your West Coast-owned and operated Coastal has Darn Tough Socks in stock right now. Stop by and check out all of the sizes and styles, from crew to boot length, no-show to ankle socks, and go home with a drawer full of these comfortable and smart fashion accessories.