The weather is heating up, and so are backyard barbecues. Give your favorite meat a big boost with this tasty and easy to create summertime recipe. You’ll find the grill-enhancing directions and a list of ingredients below the how-to video.
- 4 ears of fresh corn (husked)
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil (plus extra for grilling corn)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 4 medium Roma tomatoes (chopped) (1-pint grape/cherry tomatoes can be substituted)
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil (chopped)
Brush your ears of corn with olive oil. Then roast them on the grill for 5 to 7 minutes. Be sure to turn often to evenly brown.
Allow the cobs to cool completely. Then, cut the corn from the cobs.
Whisk ¼ cups olive oil and 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar in a medium blow. Then stir in the corn, tomatoes, feta, and 2-tablespons of chopped basil. Toss the mixture and serve in a small bowl or as a side.