Are you ready to take the next step in your retail management career? Coastal is a successful northwest retailer that is looking for results-oriented people to help us grow! We are looking for Bench Store Managers who can transition into a retail store management position, often in a short period of time. The Bench Store Manager will start in a training store and must be willing to relocate to the training store and also when training is complete.
Job duties for this position include:
- Coordinating sales promotion activities and preparing merchandise displays and signage.
- Recruiting, training, developing, and communicating with all staff and assessing performance on a regular basis.
- Planning and preparing work schedules and assigning employees to specific duties.
- Ordering merchandise from distribution center to replenish merchandise in-store.
- Ensuring compliance of employees with established security, sales, and recordkeeping procedures and practices.
- Opening and closing the store, including security and related duties.
- Managing budget and fiscal responsibilities with the office.
If you have at least five years of retail management experience, excellent interpersonal skills, and basic computer knowledge, we’re looking for you! A strong background in agriculture or animal health is preferred.
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Tuition Assistance