Coastal has one of the largest pellet, wood, and gas hearth departments in the northwest. Want to work for a company that supports your interests and provides great benefits for doing what you love? If so, we’re interested in seeing what you have to offer!
Must have retail experience with and technical knowledge of pellet, wood, and gas stoves. We are looking for people who are friendly, enthusiastic, responsible, reliable, and able to provide excellent customer service. If that describes you, then we would love to talk to you!
Have a passion for the outdoor lifestyle? Want to work for a company that supports your interests and provides great benefits for doing what you love?
Familiarity with millivolt and electronic ignition gas systems, thermopile, thermocouple, low voltage to 24-volt, forced combustion systems such as pellet stoves, natural draft systems such as wood-burning appliances, and experience with diagnostic tools is preferred. We are willing to train if you have a technical background. We are looking for people who are friendly, enthusiastic, responsible, reliable, and able to provide excellent customer service. Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record. If that describes you, then we would love to talk to you!
Sporting Goods Manager
Are you ready to take the next step in your retail management career? Coastal is a successful northwest retailer that is looking for results-oriented people to help us grow! We are looking for Bench Store Managers who can transition into a retail store management position, often in a short period of time.
Job duties for this position include:
- Coordinating sales promotion activities and preparing merchandise displays and signage.
- Recruiting, training, developing, and communicating with all staff and assessing performance on a regular basis.
- Planning and preparing work schedules and assigning employees to specific duties.
- Ordering merchandise from distribution center to replenish merchandise in-store.
- Ensuring compliance of employees with established security, sales, and recordkeeping procedures and practices.
- Managing budget and fiscal responsibilities with the office.
If you have at least five years of retail management experience, excellent interpersonal skills, and basic computer knowledge, we’re looking for you! A strong background in sporting goods is preferred.
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- Golden Boots/Safety
- Commission for Hearth Department Manager