Monroe Store Giveaway Rules
Coastal Monroe Store Sweepstakes Rules
COASTAL FARM & RANCH MONROE STORE SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE STATES OF OREGON AND WASHINGTON WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY
By entering the Coastal Salem Fall Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), participants accept and agree to be bound by these official sweepstakes rules (the “Official Rules”). Any violation of these rules may, at the discretion of Coastal Farm & Home Supply LLC (“Coastal”), result in disqualification. All decisions of Coastal regarding the Sweepstakes are final and binding in all respects.
- Sweepstakes Sponsor. The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Coastal Farm & Home Supply, LLC, doing business a Coastal Farm & Ranch. The corporate office is located at 1355 Goldfish Farm Road, SE, Albany, Oregon 97322.
- Sweepstakes Period Sweepstakes begins at 8 am on January 6, 2021, and ends at 11:59 pm on February 3, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility Requirements. To enter, a participant must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the state of Oregon or Washington. Officers, directors, members, and employees of the Coastal (“Administrator”) or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Sweepstakes, and their immediate family members (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, are not eligible to participate. The Sweepstakes is void outside of Oregon, Washington, and where otherwise prohibited.
- The prizes will be the following:
- Daniel Boone Green Mountain Pellet Grill $499 Value
- 1 of 5, $100 Coastal Gift Cards
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Prizes are non-transferable.
No purchase necessary.
The Prizes must be picked up at the Monroe Coastal Store.
- Value; Odds. The total estimated retail value of all the Prizes: $999. The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received.
General Rules. During the Sweepstakes Period, a participant may enter the Sweepstakes by completing an entry form, which is available electronically at CoastalCountry.com/MonroeGiveaway
- A Participant’s entry form must be filled out completely and accurately, or else it will not be accepted. There is a limit of one entry per eligible person during the Sweepstakes Period. Any form of entry other than the official form is void. All entries become the property of Coastal and will not be acknowledged or returned. Coastal is not responsible for lost, late, or incorrect entries. Any attempt by any participant to submit more than one entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, or other methods will void all of that participant’s entry or entries and that participant will be disqualified. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning for a participant.
3 winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries received on or before the Sweepstakes End Date. The winner(s) will be selected and notified on Friday, February 5, 2021. The drawing is completed electronically by Coastal and Administrator and participants need not be present at the time of the drawing in order to win. The person selected in the drawing will be contacted using the address, phone number or email address provided in the entry form. If such person refuses the Prize or does not respond to Coastal to claim the Prize within Five (5) days from the date that Coastal first tries to contact him or her, that person forfeits all rights to receive the Prize, and an alternate winner will be selected.
Coastal is not responsible for: (i) any problems or technical delays, defects, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions in or relating to the transmission or submission of any entries; (ii) causes beyond Coastal’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes; (iii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by participant or by any of the software or equipment associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (iv) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Sweepstakes, in the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement or notification of prize winners; or (v) fraud, violations of these Rules, or any other cheating by any participant or other person.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by malicious software, third-party intervention, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Coastal that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Coastal reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes.
- No Prize Transfer or Substitution.No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. Any portion of a prize that is not redeemed is forfeited. No substitutions for any prize are permitted except at the election of the Coastal, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
- Online Privacy.By completing the entry form, each participant acknowledges and agrees to permit Coastal to use such information disclosed in their entry as described in Coastal’s privacy statement, which is located at the following address: https://www.coastalcountry.com/about/privacy-policy.
- Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for Coastal and its agencies (including the Administrator) to use winners’ names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media worldwide without further compensation or notice unless prohibited by law.
- Intellectual Property. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, trade names, logos, designs, copyrights, and any other intellectual property and trade secrets contained in any materials including without limitation print, digital, and any other media is owned by Coastal or its licensors unless otherwise stated.
- Release & Waiver. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Coastal, Administrator, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all liability, loss, injuries (including death), or damages associated with participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental, and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate. The value(s) of the prize(s) set forth above represent Coastal’s good faith determination of the approximate retail value(s) thereof; the actual fair market value(s) as ultimately determined by Coastal are final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed.
- Governing Law. Any dispute that arises in relation to the Sweepstakes will be governed by laws of the State of Oregon and you agree to bring any and all claims against us only in the Federal and State courts located in Lane County, Oregon.
- Winner List. For a list containing the name(s) of the winner(s), send a self-addressed stamped envelope, within six (6) months of the drawing date, to: “Coastal Farm & Ranch, Monroe Sweepstakes,” 1355 Goldfish Farm Road, SE, Albany, OR 97322.
- The Sweepstakes is administered by Coastal Farm & Ranch, 1355 Goldfish Farm Road, SE, Albany, OR 97322.